This 5 litre container will disinfect 75,000 litres of rainwater. Also available in 1 litre.
- Acquasafe is an tasteless, odourless, chlorine free liquid designed specifically for tank water disinfection.
- Aquasafe is a low cost and non toxic disinfectant that is approved by the National Health & Medical Research Council for use in drinking water.
- Aquasafe contains a stabilised form of H2O2 which oxidises bacteria and pathogens more effectively than most chlorine-based sanitisers and does not leave any toxic residue in the water.
- Acquasafe destroys virtually all bacteria and virus, leaving tank water clean enough to drink.
- Rainwater starts out clean, bacteria and virus free, but as soon as it hits a collecting surface like a roof top, dangerous bacteria can enter the water. Animal and bird droppings, dust, dirt and decaying vegetable matter like leaves can contaminate tank water. Each of these sources of contamination can lead to dangerous bacteria entering your water supply, like E. coli and streptococci.
- Acquasafe uses patented technology to kill the bacteria and viruses that are harmful to people & animals and protects your tank from recontamination for up to two months
- Acquasafe is completely non-toxic and safe to use around your family. While most chemicals used for water disinfection are toxic (some are even known carcinogens), Acquasafe breaks down into oxygen and water.
- Acquasafe has been tested and endorsed in Australia for use in water treatment by the National Health & Medical Research Council and the various state & territory Health Departments.
- Test strips here.
For more information including test results go to www.drinkingtankwater.com.au
Office hours: 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri. 9am - 3pm Sat. & Sun.
Ph: 1800 648 363 or 02 4956 5694... Tap to Call Us on your Mobile Now!
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.