(Soda Ash) Used to increase pH in pool or spa water.
Essential for bather comfort.
Active constituent: 992 gm/kg sodium carbonate
- Zodiac pH Up is prescribed by the TWIST middle yellow ring to increase pH level when it is below 7.2. Simply use purple colour-coded measuring jug and scoop supplied with TWIST & DOSE Pool Health kit to dose exact quantity of pH Up prescribed by the TWIST.
- Rinse scoop and jug after each use.
- Make sure the pump is on before dosing.
- Dissolve dosage in a bucket of pool and apply the solution evenly around the edges of the pool. Run your pump for at least 2 hours following treatment.
WITHOUT TWIST & DOSE
Dosage Rate per 10,000 Litres (without TWIST & DOSE)
- pH Less than 6.8 add 100 grams
- pH 6.8-7.0 add 80 grams
- pH 7.0-7.2 add 40 grams
- pH 7.2-7.6 add 0 grams
Broadcast over entire swimming pool to achieve the desired level.
Allow pump to run 3 hours prior to re-testing
Dosage rates indicated are a guide only. Please refer to the label on packaging for further instructions
Office hours: 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri. 9am - 3pm Sat. & Sun.
Ph: 1800 648 363 or 02 4956 5694... Tap to Call Us on your Mobile Now!
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.