Dry Acid - Lowers pH and total alkalinity in pool and spas.
Essential for swimmer comfort.
Safer to use than liquid acid.
Active constituent: 1000 gm/kg Sodium Bisulphate
Available in 2 sizes. Please call for other sizes.
3 kg: $18.00
6 kg: $29.00
- To decrease the Total Alkalinity by 10ppm in 25,000 Litres add 375 grams
- To decrease the Total Alkalinity by 10ppm in 50,000 Litres add 750 grams
- pH Down should be pre-dissolved in a bucket of water
- Zodiac pH Down is prescribed by the TWIST top yellow ring when the Total Alaklinity level is above 150ppm and /or by the TWIST middle yellow ring when pH is above 7.8.
- Simply use purple colour-coded measuring jug and scoop supplied with TWIST & DOSE Pool Health kit to dose exact quantity of pH Down prescribed by the TWIST.
- Rinse scoop and jug after each use.
- Make sure the pump is on before dosing.
- Dissolve dosage in a bucket of pool and apply the solution evenly around the edges of the pool. Run your pump for at least 2 hours following treatment.
WITHOUT TWIST & DOSE
- To decrease the Total Alkalinity by 10ppm in 25,000 Litres, add 375g.
- To decrease Total Alaklinity by 10ppm in 50,000 Litres, add 750g.
pH Down should be pre-dissolved in a bucket of water. Always add chemicals to water, NOT water to chemicals.
Dosage rates are a guide only. Please refer to the label for further instructions
Office hours: 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri. 9am - 3pm Sat. & Sun.
Ph: 1800 648 363 or 02 4956 5694... Tap to Call Us on your Mobile Now!
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.