Hit algae head-on with Lochlor Algae Knock-out 2.5L. Use this product for the treatment of stubborn algae.
Lo-Chlor Algae Knock Out 2.5lt details:
- Size: 2.5 litres
- Use to treat resistant algae strains.
- For use in all types of pools
- Especially useful for treating stubborn algae in pebble pools and aging pool surfaces
- Suitable algae treatment in salt chlorinated pools and also ionised pools
- Quaternary ammonium base - dual-action formulation.
- As well as lysing the algae cells, the increased detergent action (foaming) assists in releasing the clinging algae crusts from pool surface.
- For severe and persistent algae infestations use in conjunction with Lo-Chlor Black Spot 900 Algaecide
- Remember - always test for phosphates after the addition of a Lo-Chlor Algaecide
How to use Lo-Chlor Algae Knock Out
- Dosage: 2.5L treats 50,000 litres pool water
A few facts...
This product may foam and smell for up to 10 days.
For best results, you should reduce pH to 7.2 for best results.
Use with Starver® Pool Maintenance for badly infested pools.
Note: High doses of quaternary ammonium compound may combine with free chlorine, resulting in excess levels of combined chlorine. This phenomenon lasts 2 or 3 days.
The addition of Lo-Chlor Aqua-Boost is recommended if the condition persists.
When added to a pool running with a salt chlorinator the ammonia occasionally reacts with the gases produced in the salt chlorinator cell causing fine bubbles to form on the surface of the pool.
These bubbles will dissipate as soon as the chlorinator is switched off and usually only last 5-7 days.
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Direct Pool Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.