Take care of your pool algae problems with Lochlor Algae Knock-out 5L. This is the preferred treatment of stubborn algae.
Originally developed for ALL types of algae, Lo-Chlor Algae Knock-Out is now widely known as the No.1 treatment for stubborn algae strains in pebble pools and ageing pool surfaces.
Lochlor Algae Knockout 5L details
- Size: 5 litres
- Use in all types of pools.
- Effective against blue-green, black spot and mustard algae.
- A favourite for pebble surfaces and ageing pool surfaces.
- Especially popular with salt chlorinated pool and ionised pools.
- Quaternary ammonium base - dual action formulation.
- As well as lysing the algae cells, the increased detergent action (foaming) assists in releasing the clinging algae crusts from pool surface.
- For severe algae infestations use in conjunction with Lo-Chlor Black Spot 900 Algaecide
Remember - always test for phosphates after the addition of a Lo-Chlor Algaecide
- 2.5L treats 50,000 litres pool water
A few facts from the professionals...
- Advise pool owner that product may foam and smell for up to 10 days.
- Reduce pH to 7.2 for best results.
- Use with Starver® Pool Maintenance for badly infested pools.
- Note: High doses of quaternary ammonium compound may combine with free chlorine, resulting in excess levels of combined chlorine. This phenomenon lasts 2 or 3 days.
- Addition of Lo-Chlor Aqua-Boost is recommended if condition persists.
- When added to a pool running with a salt chlorinator the ammonia occasionally reacts with the gases produced in the salt chlorinator cell causing fine bubbles to form on the surface of the pool.
- These bubbles will dissipate as soon as the chlorinator is switched off and usually only last 5-7 days.
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Direct Pool Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.