A versatile hand kneadable, fast setting co-extruded epoxy repair system that can be used for repairing a multitude of things. It is especially suitable for application to damp, wet or underwater substrates. It comes in a handy roll form, with the white hardener encapsulated in the aqua green resin part. The product hardens in 20 – 30 minutes after mixing, to a white solid material.
Where can this product be used?
- Creating water features/ attaching pebbles under water in pond
- Sealing holes in foundations and outer walls
- Repairing generators, water and fuel pumps
- Re-setting ceramic tiles in swimming pools etc
- For fast and permanent repairs to damp and wet substrates, and even for underwater repairs
- Patching dings, scratches, cuts, gouges and holes in fibreglass, metal and wooden boat decks and hulls
- Repair of pipes, fittings, electrical connections, water tanks, tubs, sinks, spas, hot tubs, tanks, pools, leaking gaskets
- Ideal for emergency in-water repairs
- Repairing fishtanks, ponds, pools
- Not recommended for filling or sealing joints/cracks subject to movement as the cured product is extremely hard and inflexible
- Not recommended for use where hydrostatic pressure is present prior to cure
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Most plastics - recommend to pre-test
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Direct Pool Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.