The AquaFresh Start Up Kit contains... AquaFresh Sanitiser 1 Litre: AquaFresh Enhance 1 Litre: AquaFresh Performance 1kg
Lo-Chlor Aquafresh Sanitiser
- Non-chlorine sanitiser.
- It has been specially formulated to prevent the growth of various pathogens that can cause disease in pools.
- It is especially ideal for allergy sufferers, including those who endure asthma or skin problems.
- It is gentle on skin, hair, and clothing.
- Pool Owners will not be breathing in chemical fumes as may be the case when using some other sanitisers.
- May be used in all types of pool finishes.
- It has no effect on heaters thus giving longer heater life.
- It is non-foaming meaning that it will not block filters.
- Not messy.
- Does not contain salt or minerals such as magnesium.
- Specially formulated to help prevent the growth of various algae in swimming pools.
- Assists in filtration by providing exceptional water clarity.
- Easy to use and maintain.
- Perfect for all types of pool finishes.
- It is compatible with ozone generators and ionizers.
- No effect on heaters thus giving longer heater life.
- Oxidises organic contaminants.
- Breaks up organic matter.
- Contains clarifying agent for sparkling clear water.
- Non-chlorine shock treatment.
- Should not be used in chlorine pools.
The Lo-Chlor AquaFresh Water Care System
- Is especially ideal for allergy sufferers, including those who suffer from asthma or skin problems.
- Contains no chlorine, bromine, or lithium it is like being in clean fresh water.
- Is kind to both humans and the environment, is gentle on skin, hair, and clothing and the freshness can provide a sense of total wellbeing.
- Pool Owners will not be breathing in chemical fumes, as may be the case with other sanitising systems.
- Normal dosing is once every week.
- Is both easy and economical to maintain.
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Direct Pool Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.