The Daisy 400 micron solar pool cover will help retain your pool water temperature and ensure it heats up faster.
Current wait time ETA is 6 weeks
Daisy Solar Pool Cover 400 Micron features:
- 400 micron
- Save money on pool heating
- Retains heat, and allows for faster pool heating
- Made in Australia
- Save instantly on chemical costs
- Features Daisy Ultra Dome Technology
- Colour: Translucent blue
- 5 year pro-rata warranty
A quality cover at a reduced cost to start you saving on the cost of maintaining a warm ready-to-use pool.
If need be you can email a sketch of your pool listing all dimensions and step areas. We may need to adjust the pricing accordingly.
Daisy UltraDome Technology
Exclusive Daisy UltraDome technology completely eliminates weak points and gives you a tougher cover - top and bottom. The perfectly-formed UltraDome bubble makes Daisy a stronger pool cover that will last longer.
Daisy pool covers will last longer because the added thickness is located just where it is needed the most - at the point of contact where solar heat meets chemical activity.
All Daisy covers have UltraDome Technology and differ only in thickness (micron) of the material used.
This micron difference affects the life of the cover and the Daisy pro-rata warranty.
- Measure the water length x width as per Illustrations below... select the blanket size from the drop down list above, keeping in mind that the cover will be delivered approximately 300mm longer and 150mm wider to allow for shrinkage
- Measure the step area (if any) separately, and tick the box just under the blanket sizes and select the size from the options available
- If the step area is not right on the end, measure the distance up from the end of the pool as per the illustration, and insert the measurement in the "Distance Step Up if reqd" box above.
- An odd shaped pool should be treated as a rectangle as set out below. You simply place the rectangled cover over the pool and cut it to shape.
- That's it!
Caring For Your Daisy
To ensure you do not void your product warranty, it is important that you care your Daisy Pool Cover. Proper care will ensure a longer life. Proper care procedures include:
- Rolling your cover when not in use
- Keeping out of direct sunlight when not in use
- Ensuring correct chlorine levels are kept.
Register Your Warranty Online
Because your Daisy can last for so many years, register your warranty online at Daisy. They'll keep all your details safe for you so you don’t have to!
Two easy steps:
- Scan your purchase receipt. Ensure the date of purchase is clearly visible.
- Go to the Daisy website, and click on Warranty Registration. Fill in the details and send!
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.