Daisy 400 micron solar pool cover
5 year pro rata warranty
A quality cover at a reduced cost to start you saving on the cost of maintaining a warm ready-to-use pool.
If need be you can email a sketch of your pool listing all dimensions and step areas. We may need to adjust the pricing accordingly.
Installing your own Daisy Pool Cover is easy. We include a set of easy to follow instructions.
Daisy UltraDome Technology
Exclusive Daisy UltraDome technology completely eliminates weak points and gives you a tougher cover - top and bottom.
The perfectly-formed UltraDome bubble makes Daisy a stronger pool cover that will last longer.
Our covers will last longer because the added thickness is located just where it is needed the most - at the point of contact where solar heat meets chemical activity.
All our series covers have UltraDome Technology and differ only in thickness (micron) of the material used.
This micron difference affects the life of the cover and the Daisy pro-rata warranty.
- Measure the water length x width as per Illustrations below... select the blanket size from the drop down list above, keeping in mind that the cover will be delivered approximately 300mm longer and 150mm wider to allow for shrinkage
- Measure the step area (if any) separately, and tick the box just under the blanket sizes and select the size from the options available
- If the step area is not right on the end, measure the distance up from the end of the pool as per the illustration, and insert the measurement in the "Distance Step Up if reqd" box above.
- An odd shaped pool should be treated as a rectangle as set out below. You simply place the rectangled cover over the pool and cut it to shape.
- That's it!
Caring For Your Daisy
Without proper care, ANY pool cover can be ruined in less than HALF of its predicted life span. 95% of all warranty claims are not caused by product failure, but by owner misuse such as: leaving a cover rolled up out in the direct sunlight while off the pool, and having excess chlorine in the pool – either a little too high over a prolonged period or a lot too high over a very short period. Owner misuse such as these may VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
Register Your Warranty Online
Because your Daisy can last for so many years, register your warranty online at Daisy. They'll keep all your details safe for you so you don’t have to!
Two easy steps:
1. Scan your purchase receipt. Ensure the date of purchase is clearly visible.
2. Go to the Daisy website, and click on Warranty Registration. Fill in the details and send!
You can staple your purchase receipt to your Daisy Care and Warranty Information brochure for your own records. Register online now.
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Direct Pool Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.