Daisy Titanium Cool Non Heating Pool Blanket AUS Made Premium Quality Blanket with 10Y Warranty
Daisy Titanium Cool non heating pool cover. Premium quality Australia made pool blanket.
SolarScreen Pool Blanket
10 year pro rata warranty
With its industry-first Titanium range, Daisy has unlocked the next generation of non-heating pool covers. The unique reflective properties mean the 525 Titanium Cool – 525TC – will reflect the sun’s heat while not absorbing it into the pool cover material, so it transmits virtual zero sunlight and heat into the water.
Non solar heating cover ideal for hot climates and indoor pools.
Ideal way to keep your pool cool when the sun is too hot.
All Daisy Titanium covers are top-of-the-range quality providing the "Daisy Saves" benefits
If need be you can email a sketch of your pool listing all dimensions and step areas.
With its industry-first Titanium range, Daisy has unlocked the next generation of non-heating pool covers. The unique reflective properties means the 525 Titanium Cool – 525TC – will reflect the sun’s heat while not absorbing it into the pool cover material, so it transits virtual zero sunlight and heat into the water.
Why this non-heating technology is better:
Total sun block out
Due to latest Titanium advances the 525TC is made of a completely opaque material which acts as a total block-out of the sun. It utilises a unique reflective property in the top (flat) side of the pool cover bubble and reflects about 34% of heat and light but transmits virtually zero sunlight.
Evaporation and cooling control
This new non-heating material minimises evaporation, which will result in significant evaporation savings and allows better external heating control over the pool temperature.
Modern colour looking better (and cooler) for longer
Premium quality and fade resistant properties with the latest appearance to keep your pool cooler while using your cover during the summer months, making it the ideal choice for hot climates and indoor pools, or for Aussies wanting to keep their pool cooler, for longer.
- Measure the water length x width as per Illustrations below... select the blanket size from the drop down list above, keeping in mind that the cover will be delivered approximately 300mm longer and 150mm wider to allow for shrinkage
- Measure the step area (if any) separately, and tick the box just under the blanket sizes and select the size from the options available
- If the step area is not right on the end, measure the distance up from the end of the pool as per the illustration, and insert the measurement in the "Distance Step Up if reqd" box above.
- An odd shaped pool should be treated as a rectangle as set out below. You simply place the rectangled cover over the pool and cut it to shape.
- That's it!
Caring For Your Daisy
Without proper care, ANY pool cover can be ruined in less than HALF of its predicted life span. 95% of all warranty claims are not caused by product failure, but by owner misuse such as: leaving a cover rolled up out in the direct sunlight while off the pool, and having excess chlorine in the pool – either a little too high over a prolonged period or a lot too high over a very short period. Owner misuse such as these may VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
Register Your Warranty Online
Because your Daisy can last for so many years, register your warranty online at Daisy. They'll keep all your details safe for you so you don’t have to!
Two easy steps:
1. Scan your purchase receipt. Ensure the date of purchase is clearly visible.
2. Go to the Daisy website, and click on Warranty Registration. Fill in the details and send!
You can staple your purchase receipt to your Daisy Care and Warranty Information brochure for your own records. Register online now.
Office hours: 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri. 9am - 3pm Sat. & Sun.
Ph: 1800 648 363 or 02 4956 5694... Tap to Call Us on your Mobile Now!
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.
Great serviceBy: Ann Gifford on 5 November 2018Direct Pool Supplies give great service and are very helpful thank you
Professional advice and serviceBy: Kenneth Dobson on 20 September 2018Purchased a pool cover and kit. Direct Pool Supplies customer service was courteous and helpful. Order was delivered promptly and within the stated time-frame. I will be now dealing with them for my future purchases.