Daisy Titanium Cool Non-Heating Pool Blanket pool covers are top-of-the-range quality and are a premium choice for maximum durability.
With its industry-first Titanium range, Daisy has unlocked the next generation of non-heating pool covers. The unique reflective properties mean the 525 Titanium Cool (525TC) will reflect the sun’s heat while not absorbing it into the pool cover material, so it transits virtual zero sunlight and heat into the water maintaining the pool water at approximately the same temperature as an uncovered pool.
Daisy Titanium Cool Non Heating Pool Blanket AUS features:
- 525 micron
- Solar-screen pool blanket
- Reflects heat
- Saves water
- Saves on chemicals
- Helps stop evaporation
- Australian made
- Total sun block out
- Cooling control
- Modern colour way
- UltraDome technology for long-lasting durability
Total Sun Block out Pool Cover
Due to latest Titanium advances the 525TC pool cover is made of a completely opaque material which acts as a total block-out of the sun. It utilises a unique reflective property in the top (flat) side of the pool cover bubble and reflects about 34% of heat and light but transmits virtually zero sunlight.
Non-solar heating cover ideal for hot climates and indoor pools.
The ideal way to keep your pool cool when the sun is too hot.
How to order a Daisy Pool Cover
- Measure the water length x width as per Illustrations below... select the blanket size from the drop down list above, keeping in mind that the cover will be delivered approximately 300mm longer and 150mm wider to allow for shrinkage
- Measure the step area (if any) separately, and tick the box just under the blanket sizes and select the size from the options available
- If the step area is not right on the end, measure the distance up from the end of the pool as per the illustration, and insert the measurement in the "Distance Step Up if reqd" box above.
- An odd shaped pool should be treated as a rectangle as set out below. You simply place the rectangled cover over the pool and cut it to shape.
- That's it!
Caring For Your Daisy
Without proper care, ANY pool cover can be ruined in less than HALF of its predicted life span. 95% of all warranty claims are not caused by product failure, but by owner misuse such as: leaving a cover rolled up out in the direct sunlight while off the pool, and having excess chlorine in the pool – either a little too high over a prolonged period or a lot too high over a very short period. Owner misuse such as these may VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
Register Your Warranty Online
Because your Daisy can last for so many years, register your warranty online at Daisy. They'll keep all your details safe for you so you don’t have to!
Two easy steps:
1. Scan your purchase receipt. Ensure the date of purchase is clearly visible.
2. Go to the Daisy website, and click on Warranty Registration. Fill in the details and send!
You can staple your purchase receipt to your Daisy Care and Warranty Information brochure for your own records. Register online now.
Great serviceBy: Ann Gifford on 5 November 2018Direct Pool Supplies give great service and are very helpful thank you
Professional advice and serviceBy: Kenneth Dobson on 20 September 2018Purchased a pool cover and kit. Direct Pool Supplies customer service was courteous and helpful. Order was delivered promptly and within the stated time-frame. I will be now dealing with them for my future purchases.