Davey Typhoon (formally Cyclone / Silent) T200M Pool Pump
Inlet/Outlet 50mm. Suits sand filters up to 36". Delivers 550 litres/min at 6M head.
Looking for a long-lasting Pool Pump that will carry your pool through the years? The Davey Typhoon T200M Series Pump offers a Heavy Duty Construction with ultimate reliability. This pump is suitable for filtration, auto pool cleaning, backwashing, water features, spa jet operation and solar pool heating.
Davey T200M Typhoon Pool Pump features:
- Double insulated to water circuit and provided with an Equipotential Bonding Point for AS/NZ 3000 wiring standards
- Designed for durability and long life using corrosion-resistant, UV stabilised materials
- Self-priming pump for trouble-free operation and air handling
- Built-in thermal overload protection, protects motor in the event of low voltage or jammed pump
- Strong performance and high flow provide optimum water circulation
- Stainless steel pump shaft suited for saltwater pools
- A reinforced pump base keeps the motor high and dry for corrosion protection
- A large leaf basket handles large leaves and debris with ease
- Large clear leaf basket lid provides easy visual inspection of contents
- Barrel union connections for easy installation
- The Davey Typhoon T150M and Typhoon T200M are also perfect for swimming pools with in-floor cleaning systems.
- Read: Installation and operating instructions
Suits: Inlet/outlet 50mm. Suits sand filters up to 32" or the 200 Sq Ft cartridge filter. Delivers 490 litres/min at 6M head.
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.
1 year warranty
Davey Warranty Davey Water Products Pty Ltd (Davey) warrants all products sold will be (under normal use and service) free of defects in material and workmanship for a minimum period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase by the customer as marked on the invoice, for specific warranty periods for all Davey products visit daveywater.com.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or apply to a product that has:
- been subject to misuse, neglect, negligence, damage or accident
- been used, operated or maintained other than in accordance with Davey’s instructions
- not been installed in accordance with the Installation Instructions or by suitably qualified personnel
- been modified or altered from original specifications or in any way not approved by Davey
- had repairs attempted or made by other than Davey or its authorised dealers
- been subject to abnormal conditions such as incorrect voltage supply, lightning or high voltage spikes, or damages from electrolytic action, cavitation, sand, corrosive, saline or abrasive liquids,
The Davey warranty does not cover replacement of any product consumables or defects in products and components that have been supplied to Davey by third parties (however Davey will provide reasonable assistance to obtain the benefit of any third-party warranty).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Direct Pool Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.