Direct Pool Supplies are now suppliers of the Acoustic Box Filter Enclosures. Protect your valuable pool equipment from the elements, plus you will be able run your pump overnight, taking advantage of lower power rates, with these Australian made Acoustic Filter Enclosures. Available in various sizes & colours, your equipment is easily accessed through the hinged top or removal front panel.
The Acoustic pool filter Enclosure Box is a unique state-of-the-art designed swimming pool filter/pump cover.
Sound Proof Your Pool Pump!
Assembly does not require any nuts & bolts or any special tools.
Manufactured in high quality powder coated steel that will blend into almost any outdoor application.
Why enclose your pool equipment?
- Noise Control
- Relax and enjoy your pool and surrounds by reducing noise emissions substantially. Meets the requirement of most councils.
- Save Costs
- Take advantage of running your filtration equipment at off-peak intervals, reducing electricity costs.
- Protects expensive pool filtration equipment from the damaging effects of UV sunlight, rain and dust. You will get years longer life!
- Protects children and pets from the dangers of exposed pool equipment
Standard sizes dimensions:
Internal Dimensions: 1045W X 1100H X 1045D
External Dimensions: 1110W X 1145H X 1100D
This model weighs approximately 55 kg in total and is designed to fit one large filter, motor / pump and chlorinator.
Internal Dimensions: 1595W X 1100H X 1045D
External Dimensions: 1660W X 1145H X 1100D
This model weighs approximately 65 kg and is designed to fit one large filter, motor / pump and chlorinator plus a solar heating pump.
Internal Dimensions: 2155W X 1100H X 1045D
External Dimensions: 2218W X 1145H X 1100D
- This model weighs approximately 98 kg and is designed to fit a large filter and up to four pumps, solar heating, blower etc