Get your pool back into shape with LoChlor Algaway, the most economical maintenance swimming pool algaecide. This long-life Algaecide that will prevent algae growth for up to 3 months.
Lochlor Algaway Algaecide Benefits and Features
- Size: 1L
- Used for eradication and prevention of blue-green, black spot, and mustard algae.
- Will prevent the occurrence of algae for up to 3 months.
- Economical and easy to use.
- Utilises a slow-release formulation.
- Suitable for all types of pool finishes.
- Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives.
- Effective over a wide pH range.
- Significant clarifying effect.
- Excellent booster for salt water chlorinators.
How to use Lochlor Algaway Algaecide
- Dosage: 1L treats 50,000L of pool water.
- Reduce pH to between 7.00 and 7.2 for best results. At lower pH the waxy coating surrounding algae cells is greatly softened and allows easier penetration by chemicals.
- Regular brushing is recommended to assist in algae removal.
- Should NOT be used in pools using Ionisers or Natures 2.
- Do not Superchlorinate for 48 hours before and after using Lo-Chlor Algaway.
An algaecide should be used regularly, and eially when you shock your pool. Always shock your pool first and allow the chlorine levels to come back to normal before adding algaecide.
Always read the instructions carefully, and add the correct amount of algaecide to different places around the pool while the pump is running.
For more information on using algaecide, dealiand ng with black spot and mustard algae, you might want to read the following blog articles:
- How to treat mustard algae
- Fastest way to kill black spot algae in your pool
- Does a pool cover promote algae growth?
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.