Starver Phosphate Remover in 5 Litre containers - for larger or semi commercial pools...
LO-CHLOR STARVER PHOSPHATE REMOVER POOL MAINTENANCE
The ORIGINAL Patented Phosphate Remover
Designed to be used as a maintenance and preventative solution this unique formulation is highly concentrated and is safe to use with fish, mammals and in aquariums.
Use either Starver M or Starver X when you have high levels of phosphates in your water.
- Removes phosphates (algae nutrients)
- Without phosphates, algae cannot grow
- New formulation
- Dramatically clarifies water giving instant satisfaction
- Does not cloud water (unlike other phosphate removers)
- Minimal filter pressure increase (see important notes below)
- Enhances chlorine production
- Enhances the performance of ALL other pool chemical treatments
- Compatible with all sanitisers (including Nature 2 and Ionisers)
Add STARVER at a rate of 500ml per 50,000 Litres of pool water every 2-3 days.
(If Phosphate level is 1ppm or higher, it is recommended to use companion product STARVER X to reduce levels to beneath 1ppm then to recommence using STARVER)
State of the art phosphate remover for maintaining low levels of phosphate
This highly concentrated formulation from Lo-Chlor Chemicals is a uniquely formulated phosphate remover which removes up to 2 parts per million with one dose and maintains low levels of phosphates with minimal fuss.
Starver M is a maintenance solution designed to be used in conjunction with Starver X which is a high level bulk phosphate remover.
For very high levels of phosphates (over 2 parts per million) we recommend first adding 1 Litre of Starver X per 50,000 Litre pool water. Once the phosphate level is below 2 parts per million you can then begin a maintenance program using Starver M at the dosage rate stated above.
Starver M will not clog filters and will not increase filter pressure.
Unlike other phosphate removers on the market that have not been formulated to the same high standard of Starver M, it will NOT cloud the pool water so there is no need to add clarifiers following the use of Starver M.
Features & Benefits
- Simple, easy application directly through the skimmer
- No sediment so no need to shake before use
- A single dose of 250mls will remove up to 2 ppm (parts per million) of phosphates from swimming pool water
- Natural composition of unique polymers and rare earth compounds.
- Built-in clarifier gives a superior look to water quality
- Does NOT cloud pool water like other phosphate removers
- Increases efficiency of all sanitisers
- Increases the efficiency of salt water chlorinators
- No need to vacuum (does not settle out in pool)
- No effect on filter pressure