Zodiac pH Down
Lower pH in Swimming Pools - Dry Acid
Dry Acid - Lowers pH and total alkalinity in pool and spas.
Essential for swimmer comfort.
Safer to use than liquid acid.
Active constituent: 1000 gm/kg Sodium Bisulphate
Available in 2 sizes.
3 kg: $18.00
6 kg: $29.00
- To decrease the Total Alkalinity by 10ppm in 25,000 Litres add 375 grams
- To decrease the Total Alkalinity by 10ppm in 50,000 Litres add 750 grams
- pH Down should be pre-dissolved in a bucket of water
- Rinse scoop and jug after each use.
- Make sure the pump is on before dosing.
- Dissolve dosage in a bucket of pool and apply the solution evenly around the edges of the pool. Run your pump for at least 2 hours following treatment.
pH Down should be pre-dissolved in a bucket of water. Always add chemicals to water, NOT water to chemicals.
Dosage rates are a guide only. Please refer to the label for further instructions
Office hours: 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri. 9am - 3pm Sat. & Sun.
Ph: 1800 648 363 or 02 4956 5694... Tap to Call Us on your Mobile Now!
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Direct Pool Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.