Use Poppit Spa Pipe Degreaser to clean and remove unhygienic body grease build-up from pipes.
Contains: Benzalkonium Chloride 80 g/L.
Poppit Spa Pipe Degreaser
- Size: 500ml
- Removes unhygienic body grease build up from pipes
- Prevent a build-up of grease and body-fats in spa pipe systems.
- Poppit Spa Pipe Degreaser is used to clean the pipes around the spa
- Removing Body fats, algae and other debris that is accumulated in the pipes
- Always use Poppit Spa Pipe Degreaser just before dumping the spa water!
- You should dump your Spa water every 12–16 weeks for a sparkling clean Spa.
An accumulation of “body fats” builds up on the internal wall cavities of the pipework of your spa. These body fats will absorb Spa Poppit and other sanitisers causing excessive usage of the product. This can lead to a breeding ground for bacteria. You need to eliminate this from your system to prevent any buildup. Use Spa Pipe Degreaser as per instructions prior to every water dump.
How to use Poppit Spa Pipe Degreaser
Use Spa Pipe Degreaser to prevent a build-up of grease and body fats in spa pipe systems.
- Remove the filter cartridge if one is fitted.
- 2. Add 50ml of Spa Pipe Degreaser for every 1000L of spa water.
- Cap holds 5ml.
- Turn the filter on and run for 1 hour.
- Turn the blower on and off several times.
- Dump water and clean filter using Poppit Filter Cartridge Cleaner.
- As the pipes under the spa are often flexible, it is recommended that they be flushed out after degreasing. Simply attach a hose to the jets and use water pressure to clear pipes of any residue.
- Wipe out the spa using a cloth with a small amount of Poppit Spa Pipe Degreaser on it. Rinse the spa with a clean damp cloth.