The SensaHeat ES Series Heat pumps are within the SensaHeat entry-level range.
The smart WiFi control allows you to operate your pool heat pump from anywhere. You can now turn the heat pump on while you are at work, or turn it off to save on power.
SensaHeat ES Series Heat Pump details:
- Choose from: 13kw, 16kw, 20kw, 24kw
- Top Discharge air outlet - greater space saving
- Ultelises Inverter Technology to draw less energy
- Super Quiet operation - sound levels as low as a fridge
- Reverse cycle for pool heating and cooling
- Touch control
- Wifi-enabled. Control your heat pump from your smartphone
- Titanium heat exchange
- Anti-corrosion ABS/Aluminium casing
- Mitsubishi Twin-rotary compressor
- R32 Refrigerant (eco friendly)
- Anti-corrosion Heat Changer with a 25 yr warranty
Pool Heat Pump with Inverter Technology
This pool heat pump features the latest inverter technology for greater energy efficiency along with ultra-quiet operation. The industry-leading inverter gives you trouble-free operation with a focus on enhanced performance and ultra-quiet functionality.
These values are calculated using the average temperature, humidity and wind speed in the location listed.
The above table lists sizes for an extended season (Sept-April) with a swimming temperature of 28 degrees Celsius. Calculations are based on average pool dimensions for an in-ground pool using a cover with a run time of 10 hours a day with an average wind exposure and standard shading.
This table is to be used as a guide only.