Shop Soiled: Return to sender has caused box damage but the cleaner is brand new and no problems
There's only one choice for the most advanced pool cleaning technology ever developed, The Legend, from Pentair Water.
It's the best engineered, best built pool cleaner available today. Legend's new design features keep your pool clean year after year.
The Legend can replace all other boosted pressure-side cleaners used in concrete, pebble, tiled, vinyl and fibreglass pools. Uses the same wall fittings as other popular pressure cleaners.
Deep pools, slippery surfaces, tight corners and challenging shapes are no problem for the legend.
Legend's unique 4 wheel design and front wheel drive enables efficient and complete pool coverage. comes complete with hose pack.
This is a pressure cleaner and needs a special booster pump & dedicated return to pool line.
When you want your pool cleaned quickly and completely, count on Legend inground pool cleaner. A host of design features combine to keep Legend on the move, thoroughly cleaning most pools in just 1 to 3 hours.
- Independent booster pump provides optimum cleaning power and unimpeded surface skimming.
- Front-wheel drive generates maximum traction on inclined surfaces for total coverage of pool bottom and walls.
- 4-wheel design and wide base prevent tipping (common with 3-wheel cleaners) for uninterrupted performance.
- Unique debris channel and large intake throat handle leaves, twigs, and other large debris with ease.
- 60% larger debris bag captures more dirt; wider bag opening makes emptying a cinch and new snap-lock bag provides easy, secure bag closure.
There's no fuss with Legend inground pool cleaner. Install it, set it on its way, then sit back and watch it clean your pool from the tile line to the pool bottom.
- Heavy-duty, large capacity collection bag means you empty less often - twist-lock design makes it easy to remove and replace.
- Built-in back-up valve activates every 3.5 minutes to assure total pool coverage and avoid hang-ups by steps and corners.
- Built-in pressure relief valve regulates water flow and assures consistent travel speed for optimum cleaning performance.
Office hours: 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri. 9am - 3pm Sat. & Sun.
Ph: 1800 648 363 or 02 4956 5694... Tap to Call Us on your Mobile Now!
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.