The Daisy Solar Pool Cover 250 Micron is a low cost, entry option to get you started on saving on the cost of maintaining a warm ready to use pool.
The current wait time is 4-6 weeks
Daisy Solar Pool Cover 250 Micron benefits:
- Australian Made
- Reduces pool heating costs. Pools heat faster and retain heat with a Daisy solar cover
- Experience savings in pool chemical
- Long-lasting construction
- 3 year pro-rata warranty
- 250 micron
- Colour: translucent blue
Daisy Ultra Dome Technology
The revolutionary Daisy UltraDome technology completely eliminates weak points in your solar pool cover and gives you a tougher blanket, that will last longer.
Daisy pool covers will last longer as the added thickness is located just where it is needed the most - at the point of contact where solar heat meets chemical activity.
How to measure your pool
- Measure the water length x width as per Illustrations below... select the blanket size from the drop-down list above, keeping in mind that the cover will be delivered approximately 300mm longer and 150mm wider to allow for shrinkage
- Measure the step area (if any) separately, and tick the box just under the blanket sizes and select the size from the options available
- If the step area is not right on the end, measure the distance up from the end of the pool as per the illustration, and insert the measurement in the "Distance Step Up if reqd" box above.
- An odd-shaped pool should be treated as a rectangle as set out below. You simply place the rectangle cover over the pool and cut it to shape.
- That's it!
Caring For Your Daisy Pool Cover
To ensure you do not void your product warranty, it is important that you care your Daisy Pool Cover. Proper care will ensure a longer life. Proper care procedures include:
- Rolling your cover when not in use
- Keeping out of direct sunlight when not in use
- Ensuring correct chlorine levels are kept.
Register Your Warranty Online
Because your Daisy can last for so many years, register your warranty online at Daisy. They'll keep all your details safe for you so you don’t have to!
Two easy steps:
- Scan your purchase receipt. Ensure the date of purchase is clearly visible.
- 2. Go to the Daisy website, and click on Warranty Registration. Fill in the details and send!
You can staple your purchase receipt to your Daisy Care and Warranty Information brochure for your own records. Register online now.