SE3 series for 12/22/24 volt. Model GK6 for 32 volt.
You should always only replace your Spa Electrics globe with the genuine product.
- Halogen globes do vary in burn time and quality, i.e. 600, 800, 1000 hours - a good quality globe should last 1200+ hours.
- The Spa Electrics ceramic block is designed to maximise globe life
- Being spring loaded allows the contacts within the block to expand & contract with heat (unlike screws); this action guarantees a good connection between the bi-pins of the globe and the power source
- The spring loaded contacts allow the globe to be inserted, but they are not designed to allow removal of the globe and replacement with a new globe
- Removal of the old globe will stretch and damage the the spring loaded contacts which will drastically shorten the life of the globe
- a poor quality connection between the contacts and the globe will increase the resistance in the circuit, causing the globe to run hotter and therefore, shorten its life - days to weeks!
- Using plain bi-pin globes and replacing them in the old ceramic holder usually ends up with customers complaining about how short a time the new globe lasted
- Using the genuine Spa Electrics globe and ceramic holder will result in a happier customer because the globe will last longer
For more information on handling halogen globes click here.
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.
Great productBy: Daniel Clarke on 6 March 2020Worked perfectly, relatively easy to install. Great service, quick delivery.