Suits the WN series niche 12 volts lights, 100w.
- Halogen globes do vary in burn time and quality, i.e. 600, 800, 1000 hours - a good quality globe should last 1200+ hours.
- The Spa Electrics ceramic block is designed to maximise globe life
- Being spring loaded allows the contacts within the block to expand & contract with heat (unlike screws); this action guarantees a good connection between the bi-pins of the globe and the power source
- The spring loaded contacts allow the globe to be inserted, but they are not designed to allow removal of the globe and replacement with a new globe
- Removal of the old globe will stretch and damage the the spring loaded contacts which will drastically shorten the life of the globe
- a poor quality connection between the contacts and the globe will increase the resistance in the circuit, causing the globe to run hotter and therefore, shorten its life - days to weeks!
- Using plain bi-pin globes and replacing them in the old ceramic holder usually ends up with customers complaining about how short a time the new globe lasted
- Using the genuine Spa Electrics globe and ceramic holder will result in a happier customer because the globe will last longer
For more information on handling halogen globes click here.
Office hours: 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri. 9am - 3pm Sat. & Sun.
Ph: 1800 648 363 or 02 4956 5694... Tap to Call Us on your Mobile Now!
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.