Our Deluxe Phosphate Remover actively prevents algae growth by removing phosphates in your pool.
Phosphate Remover details:
- Size: 2.5L
- Prevents algae growth by removing phosphates (algae food)
- Active Constituent: 250g/LLanthanum Chloride
- Suitable for all filters
- Ultra concentrate formulation
We highly recommend that a small amount of Natural Clarifier is added to the pool at the same time as the Phosphate Remover. The result of neutralizing phosphates in the pool can result in cloudy water. The Ezy Natural Clarifier will prevent cloudiness or where high phosphates are present clear the water quickly.
A few facts about phosphates
How phosphate effects swimming pools:
- Phosphates encourage algae growth all year round
- Phosphates affect the efficiency of chlorine, salt chlorinators and all other sanitisers
- Phosphates levels are higher today than ever before
- Current drought conditions have seen a dramatic increase in phosphate levels across Australia
- Removing phosphates will eliminate algae growth
They know what they are doingBy: Rudy Cramer on 4 November 2020Ordered, paid and in a timely manner deliveres EXACTLY what I wanted.
pool additiveBy: Rob Griffiths on 2 May 2020this product is well priced and seems to do a very good job