Phosphate Remover 2.5L
Prevents algae growth by removing phosphates (algae food)
Active Constituent: Lanthanum Chloride
Suitable for ALL filters
We highly recommend that a small amount of Natural Clarifier is added to the pool at the same time as the Phosphate Remover. The result of neutralizing phosphates in the pool can result in cloudy water. The Ezy Natural Clarifier will prevent cloudiness or where high phosphates are present clear the water quickly.
A few facts about phosphates
How phosphate effects swimming pools:
- Phosphates encourage algae growth all year round
- Phosphates affect the efficiency of chlorine, salt chlorinators and all other sanitisers
- Phosphates levels are higher today than ever before
- Current drought conditions have seen a dramatic increase in phosphate levels across Australia
- Removing phosphates will eliminate algae growth
Starver removes phosphates (Essential algae food)
Test your water regularly for phosphates
Algae can't re-grow without phosphates in the water
Removes phosphates for crystal clear water ALL year round
Vicious algae infestations will be a thing of the past
Easy to use
Relax and enjoy your algae free pool
Office hours: 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri. 9am - 3pm Sat. & Sun.
Ph: 1800 648 363 or 02 4956 5694... Tap to Call Us on your Mobile Now!
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Direct Pool Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.