Acoustic Box Filter Enclosure Standard Height - 1145mm
The Acoustic pool filter Enclosure Box is a unique state-of-the-art designed swimming pool filter/pump cover.
Assembly does not require any nuts & bolts or any special tools.
It takes less than 5 minutes by someone with no previous experience in building or handy work to assemble one of our medium sized boxes. In most cases, after assembling a number of boxes, this takes even less time!.
The pool filter box is made of (0.9 mm) galvanised metal and finished with quality thick powder coating.
Protect your pool equipment from the elements as well as reduce the noise and neighbours complaints!
Our Pool Filter Boxes:
- 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE, OWNED & DESIGNED.
- Easy to assemble in as little as 5 minutes (on average) - NO nuts and bolts, NO screws or any special tools required!
- Reduce Noise by up to 80% - Please see Acoustic Engineer's report here
- Offer more internal space for easier access - with no bars across the middle and a fully removable front door
- Save money on design - A custom designed box made from timber or other material will undoubtedly cost more - and won't look as good!
- Save money on equipment - Inferior or cheaper alternatives may cost you more money in the long run as they may be poorly ventilated and damage your equipment.
- Save money on running costs - A properly sound-proofed box means that you can save money on electricity by turning on your equipment at night
- Comply with all state and council requirements with regards to sound proofing and any other structural aspects.
- Provide enhanced sturdiness yet lighter than other models on the market
- Made of Australian galvanized steel with a thick powder coat finish
- Thick acoustic foam & denser than other products on the market
- Anti-corrosion and built to withstand the harshest weather conditions
- Come in various colours
- Come with clear and illustrated installation instructions as well as an online video clip
SELECT THE ORDER CODES BELOW IN THE ABOVE DROP DOWN LIST FOR THE SIZE OF YOUR CHOICE
Select your favoured options from the drop down list above...
We can also include custom designed footing for affixing the filter covers to the ground. The footings are H3 Treated Pine rated cut to exact specifications and include the timber screws
Select "Yes" for footings if required from the above...
Office hours: 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri. 9am - 3pm Sat. & Sun.
Ph: 1800 648 363 or 02 4956 5694... Tap to Call Us on your Mobile Now!
When purchasing, tap the edit cart link to see what freight you pay.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Direct Pool Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.