Chlorinated Rubber Pool Paint - Available in 4L or 10L
NuPool Chlorinated Rubber
NuPool Chlorinated Rubber is a single pack solvent based system designed to provide excellent resistance to oils, salts, fats and grease providing similar performance to traditional 2 pack coating systems that are unsuitable for repainting chlorinated rubber coated surfaces.
Note: NuPool Chlorinated Rubber MUST NOT be applied to existing epoxy coatings. Determine the composition of the existing coating PRIOR TO commencement of works
NOTE: Chlorinated rubber is NOT a stocked item and needs to be ordered in. ETA is around 10 working days.
- Excellent water and abrasion resistance
- Excellent protection against bacteria and mould
- Broad-spectrum chemical, salt, oil, fungus and water resistance
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared chlorinated rubber coatings
- Range of 13 standard colours
- All surfaces must be clean and in sound condition.
- Drain the pool ensuring all residual water is removed and the surface is thoroughly dry prior to commencement of works.
- Remove all oil, dirt, grease, flaking paint and contamination.
- Repair any non-structural cracks and chips using a suitable filler.
- Structural cracks (i.e. > 3mm) and leaks – Seek professional assistance.
- Degrease using Nu-Eco Degreaser in accordance with the TDS and high pressure clean (min. 3000psi)
- Etch the surface in accordance with the TDS, (Mix 1-part Nu-EcoSafe Etch to 5 parts water)
- High pressure clean (min. 3000psi) remove excess water and allow to thoroughly dry.
- Application: (2 coats) Minimum Dry Film Thickness: 90µm Per coat.
- Brush/Roller 1st Coat: No thinning required....Observe recoat times.
- Brush/Roller 2nd Coat: No thinning required.... Observe dry time.
- Spray: (2 coats) 10% - 15% Thinner... Observe Recoat and dry times.
Drying times may vary in cooler conditions or high humidity.
- Touch dry: 20 minutes.
- Recoat: 2 - 4 hours.
- Full Cure: 7 Days.
Allow 7 days prior to filling the pool with water.
NuPool Care and Maintenance... Download product fact sheet
Download the pool area calculator here so you know how much paint you require.
Appearance: Coloured liquid
Solubility: X5 Solvent
Coats Required: 2 Coats
Recoat Time: 2 – 4 hours
Full Cure: 7 Days
VOC Levels: 65%
Pot Life: N/A
Ambient Application Temperature: 10°C - 30°C
Coverage Rate: 4m2/Ltr m2/L
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Direct Pool Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.