Returns & Shipment Policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased from us, was not as described or damaged, you are welcome to return it for a refund or exchange within 30 days of the purchase date. The refund will be issued for the full amount paid for the product including the freight if it was our fault.
Notify us straight away and we'll arrange a prepaid return label to be emailed to you. All you need to do is attach the label and drop the item into any Post Office.
If you have changed your mind or purchased incorrectly we will happily refund or exchange for the full purchase price so long as the item has not been used and is returned in its original condition & packaging. You will need to arrange your return & we may charge a restocking fee.
- Please contact us within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- The product must be returned in good condition.
- Products damaged because of incorrect use, negligence or misuse will not be accepted.
- All components, accessories and original packaging must be returned.
- A copy of the original receipt and a short note must be included with the return. This is important and will avoid delays in refunding you.
- Orders sent to New Zealand - The above conditions still apply. Any items that fail under warranty, in most instances the item can be sorted by the manufacturer in New Zealand. If not we can arrange shipping back to Australia and return the replacement.
Specially made or items that needed to be ordered cannot be returned if you changed your mind.
NOTE: Liners are not accepted back once they have been removed from the carton.
Products can be returned to our address below...
Direct Pool Supplies
Unit 2 / 28 Pendlebury Road
Cardiff 2285 NSW
All products on the website have a freight calculator. Some items are freight-free, others will attract a freight fee. Simply add your postcode to the calculator and you will see at a glance how much you will pay. If the calculator says $0.00, this means the freight is free.
For multiple items purchased, add all the products to the cart, then on the View Cart page, there is another freight calculator there so you know before you purchase, what the freight is.
Occasionally shipments to remote areas as well as overseas locations may require extra freight as it is impossible to know the exact freight charges to every location. This is especially the case in these Covid times where commercial flights are limited. Online freight charges are an estimate only for international shipments. Adjustments may be necessary especially during COVID times as air freight has been severely impacted to many areas and as a result freight charges have gone up significantly.
Direct Pool Supplies reverses the right to cancel an order as it deems fit to do so, whether it seems to be fraudulent or if we are unable to deliver to a certain area for whatever reason.